our covid-19 POLICY
covid-19 safety guidelines
A Message to our Customers Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic
As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is felt locally and throughout the world, we would like to provide updated communication to our valued customers on how Academy Mechanical Services Inc. continues to work hard to keep both our customers and our staff safe, while maintaining business as usual.
We are actively monitoring all updates to ensure we are complying with the daily changes in restrictions and recommendations imposed upon us federally, provincially, and locally.
In order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers, we have implemented the following policies and procedures:
- We have asked all staff who are not feeling well to stay at home.
- We have provided our staff with personal protective equipment, such as gloves, face masks and sanitizing agents.
- We have instructed our staff to observe social distancing measures, to regularly sanitize their hands and to wear face masks when in public, and/or at worksites.
- We have instructed our technicians not gather at our offices to socialize, and that when they are required to be in attendance at our offices, they do so by following all COVID-19 guidelines imposed by the government.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers at select locations in our offices and have instructed our staff to wear face masks when they are not at their desks.
- We have placed hand sanitizers at select locations in our offices.
- Our offices are professionally sanitized on a regular basis.
- We have asked our staff to work with our customers to develop real-time, safe work procedures specific to COVID-19.
Our team is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have with respect to our COVID-19 Policy. Please feel free to call one of our Managers at (Edmonton) 780-438-1750 or at (Spruce Grove) 780-962-6025, and we will be happy to help.
Our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have suffered loss or illness due to this unprecedented pandemic. We will be forever grateful to the health care professionals and those working on the front lines, who continue to work tirelessly to keep all of us safe and healthy.
Thank you for your support as we anticipate life getting back to “normal” in the near future!