Safety has always been a top priority for Academy Mechanical Services Inc. and a reason why we have become one of the top Edmonton plumbing and HVAC providers also serving Spruce Grove, Sherwood Park, St. Albert and surrounding areas. Please take a moment to read our occupational health and safety philosophy. We have completed the Certificate of Recognition (COR) program of workplace safety through the Alberta Construction Safety Association.
Occupational Health and Safety Philosophy
- The management of Academy Mechanical is committed to providing a safe working environment for all its employees.
- It is management’s responsibility to establish and maintain standards of maintenance for facilities and equipment to eliminate or guard against hazards.
- It is management’s responsibility to develop safe procedures and ensure that all employees are trained in and comply with these procedures.
- The first line supervisor shall be responsible for the proper instruction of workers under his or her direction and control and for ensuring their work is performed without due risk.
- It is the duty of all employees to follow safe work procedures and actively participate in making their work environment safe and productive.
Certificate of Recognition (COR)
Academy Mechanical, in keeping with the principles of partnerships, has:
- Developed and implemented a workplace health and safety management system
- Met the standard for partnerships through an independent evaluation of their health and safety system